The purpose of the JLC Community Impact Grant Program is to assist like-minded community partners in their efforts to improve lives in the greater Midlands area.
The 2022-2023 JLC Community Impact Grant Request for Proposals is open and the deadline for Round 1 documents is 8pm on April 29, 2022.
Key 2022 dates:
- March 18 – RFP released to the community
- April 29 – Round One proposals due to JLC
- May 3-5 – JLC Committee will review
- May 6 – Applicants are notified if they have made it to Round Two
- May 13 – Round Two documents due
- May 19 – JLC committee to finalize
- June 1 – Announcements made for final recipients
In 2018, 2019, and 2020 the Junior League of Columbia awarded a total of $250,000 to Midlands’ organizations proposing transformational projects and initiatives related to our mission and focus area and specifically addressing poverty and basic needs of children and families. Read more about our Community Impact Grant recipients for 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Please contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.