Help stock the Salvation Army’s Food Pantry
The Salvation Army’s Food Pantry is extremely low and they are not able to provide much needed food support to needy families. Below is a list of items they are in need of:
- Can of beans (green, black, pinto, baked, and peas)
- Cans of corn/mixed vegetables
- Soups (all kinds but especially beef stew or chicken noodle)
- Peanut butter
- Rice/potato mix
- Fruit cocktails/apple sauce
- Canned meat (tune or chicken) and sausages, etc.
- Spaghettis sauce and noodles
- Pancake mix/syrup
- Toiletry items
Members can bring goods to any of their meetings at Headquarters or items can be donated to their location at 3024 Farrow Road, Columbia, SC 29203, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. You can call 803-765-0260 for more information.