The purpose of the JLC Community Impact Grant Program is to assist like-minded community partners in their efforts to improve lives in the greater Midlands area.
The 2019-2020 Junior League of Columbia Community Impact Grant Request for Proposals is open.
Find more information here: 2019 JLC Community Impact Grant RFP
Key 2019 dates:
- March 5: RFP released to the community
- March 8: Live webinar for organizations seeking more information
- March 22: Round One proposal due to Junior League of Columbia
- April 12: Notification of Round Two applicants
- April 26: Community Impact Grants announcement made
- May 2: Community presentation of checks
- July 1: Funds distributed and work begins
Last year, the Junior League of Columbia awarded $150,000 to Midlands’ organizations proposing transformational projects and initiatives of $25,000 or greater related to our mission and focus area and specifically addressing poverty and basic needs of children and families. Read more about our 2018 Community Impact Grant recipients.
Please contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.