- Now: Absentee applications available online
- Now: Register to vote at scVOTES.gov
- September 28: Sample ballots live on scVOTES.gov
- October: Begin mailing out absentee ballots
- October 4: Voter registration deadline
- October 5: Absentee in person begins
- October 24: Deadline to apply for absentee by mail
- November 3: Deadline to return absentee ballots
- November 3: Election Day — polls open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Want to learn more about voting? Check out the League of Women Voters’ VOTE411.org, designed to be a “one-stop-shop” for election-related information at the federal, state and local levels.
Know your rights as a voter and have up-to-date credentials to guarantee your vote is counted before or on election day.