The purpose of the JLC Community Impact Grant Program is to assist like-minded community partners in their efforts to improve lives in the greater Midlands area.
The 2020-2021 Junior League of Columbia Community Impact Grant Request for Proposals is open.
Find more information here: 2020 JLC Community Impact Grant RFP
Key 2020 dates:
- January 30: RFP released to the community
- February 28: Round One proposal due to Junior League of Columbia
- March 27: Notification of Round Two applicants
- April 3: Round Two documents are due to JLC
- April 20: Community Impact Grants announcement made
- May 7: Community presentation of checks
- July 1: Funds distributed and work begins
Last year, the Junior League of Columbia awarded $50,000 to Midlands’ organizations proposing transformational projects and initiatives related to our mission and focus area and specifically addressing poverty and basic needs of children and families. Read more about our 2019 Community Impact Grant recipients.